Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Clarins Super Restorative Redefining Body Care




Clarins Super Restorative Redefining Body Care

What is it:
Body shaping cream-gel for mature women.

What it is formulated to do:
Helps streamline and shape the abdomen and waist while leaving skin feeling satiny soft and amazingly supple. Delivers a "lifting" effect; works overtime to keep skin firm and toned.

Now being a woman of 25, I'm pretty sure this was meant for someone a bit older but I love toning creams so I thought why not give it a try.

Cost:

$89.50

Active Ingredients:

-Crowberry Extract (Clarin's discovery), Caffeine, and Agrimony: Redefining benefits for a flatter abdomen.
-Pueraria Lobata (when reinforced with Crowberry Extract and Khaki Calyx): Keeps skin firm and toned.
-Ultra Imperata Cylindrica and Sunflower: Dual moisturizing and nourishing action.

Statistics:

-67% of users noticed a flatter stomach.*
-83% of users noticed a more refined waist.*

*Results were confined after four weeks of use. Consumer tests were carried out on 69 women with an average age of 57.
May be applied morning and/or evening using light massage movements, in a clockwise direction, over the entire abdominal area including the hips if you are looking to refine them as well. This cream actually comes with an application booklet. Basically it may be applied morning and/or evening using light massage movements, in a clockwise direction, over the entire abdominal area including the hips if you are looking to refine them as well.

Let me just say, this cream smells amazing. To me it just smells clean. I could put this on nightly for the rest of my life just to smell it. I used this cream nightly for 8 weeks. I did notice my stomach was smoother, and looked tighter.



No comments: