Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Equate Farewell Cellulite Cream, 6.7 oz. With L-Carnitine


Equate Farewell Cellulite Cream, 6.7 oz. With L-Carnitine

What is it:
A Body shaping cream-gel to reduce the appearance of cellulite on the stomach, thighs, butt, and hips. L-Carnitine is found naturally in the skin and supports the conversion of fat into energy


Cost:

$6.97 at Walmart

Cellulite results from an excess storage of fat in the deeper skin layers beneath the connective tissue. As a result the skin gets uneven, loses elasticity and dimples occur. It is well known that Anti-Cellulite massages on the affected body areas, especially on thighs, buttocks, stomach help to reduce the appearance of cellulite.

I've been using this for the past 4 days and I can already see a difference in my cellulite. This cream-gel has a fresh scent, and a light texture. It is a vibrant blue in color.

After using the cream for 4 days, I'm not saying my cellulite is gone and I do not expect that this product will completely eliminate every ripple and but I can see that it is resulting in an improvement. My skin feels smooth.

A lot of anti-cellulite products on the market are very costly but this has a great price point.

I apply this after showering, and every night to my stomach, thighs, hips, and butt. I will say that the only downfall of this gel is that it is a bit sticky after you first apply it. If you get dressed immediatly after I find your bottoms will stick to your body parts.

Keep in mind, this is not a miracle cream. It is meant to visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite. I'm sure with using this on a consistant basis I will get better results. I'm going to use it for 4 weeks and then I will see what my results are like!

No comments: